Monday 24 March 2014

New Things // March


Hi all ! Hope your all well. Over the weekend I've been shopping and I just thought I would share what I got. The first thing was my New Balances (you may have seen these in my monthly desires). I got my hands on a pair which are black with a fluro strip on them. I thought that they are really funky and they are the comfiest things I have ever put on my feet!  The next item I snatched up was the new 'catalog' magazine. It has an article in there about Sky Ferreira who I adore!

The next thing I got was this bones dungarees esk play suit kinda thing. Its really cute and was on sale from $80 to $30. Couldn't pass that up! The next two items are from lush, known for its nice smelling things. I got a sea salt spray and a bath bomb because frankly baths are the best thing to ever be created! So there you have it my mini hall ! I hope you enjoyed it, Post soon. Whats next on your list ?

C/K x

4 comments:

  1. lush is by far one of my favourite stores to splurge at, cannot go past those delicious smelling products! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all you bought !
    have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete