Thursday 15 January 2015

Bangkok, Thailand


Sorry for the absents from blogging, I have truly missed it! Since finishing school and going to schoolies (which may I add was the best week by far of last year) I have started working full time which means working 42hours a week at the hairdressers. I am loving it but still trying to get into the gist of getting up and working a 12hour shift on my feet then getting up to do the same the next day. Also trying to make time to run arenas and then fit in a social life of a weekend without draining myself is proving a little bit hard but never the less I'm getting the hang of it.

As the title says yes I am in Bangkok, Thailand which is amazing and I wanted to share some of my photos from my trip so far. It has been beautiful, Traveling to Thailand has helped me relies a lot in my life (which is weird)  and a lot of things about myself that I didn't see before. It sounds cheesy I know, travel is an eye opener and I can not wait to be able to buy a one way ticket around the world with the one I am madly in love with and experience all the culture of different countries. I am now currently in Ko Samui, a small island about an hours plane ride from Bangkok which is beach and beach and more beach so I will be sure to post about it once i get home. I hope you are all well, post again soon:

C.K x

No comments:

Post a Comment