Thursday 5 March 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand



I'm sitting here, about to leave this beautiful place and don't want to go. I am homesick, yes; but I want to keep going. Keep traveling to different places. I have seen only half of what this island has to offer maybe not even that. The food is so wonderful, the people are kind(well most) and the surroundings are amazing(apart from the fact people chuck rubbish where ever they please, which is a major bummer). All in all I would come back here again, I hope you enjoy these few snaps I took.

I am excited to be back blogging. I can't promise that it will be all the time, but i can promise that it will be when I feel inspired to write, post an outfit or share an experience with whoever may roam across my little blog. I hope your all well! Until next time

C.K

No comments:

Post a Comment